Offered: Evening Activity 6:30-8:00 pm
4th Grade to Adult
- A food web is more stable than a food chain.
- There is life found in every possible niche (habitat and role) on earth.
- Predator/prey relationships are an example of coexistence in a balanced ecosystem.
- All living things acquire physical and behavioral adaptations to be successful in their environment.
- Identify the role and adaptations of owls in the ecosystem.
- Clarify the concept of a food web.
- Dissect an owl pellet.
- Identify small mammal skulls and bones using a bone identification chart.