4th Grade to Adult
- All living and non-living components of an environment interact with one another to form an ecosystem.
- A complex natural system is more stable than a simple one, and more able to absorb disturbances.
- All living things acquire physical and behavioral adaptations to be successful in their environment.
- The variability of living organisms is called biodiversity.
- Understand the concept of biodiversity and the global proportion of species that are invertebrates.
- Describe the diversity of insects found on the property of Wolf Ridge.
- Describe the roles insects and other invertebrates play in the ecosystem.