4th Grade to Adult
- Fish have six senses helping them to survive in their environment: sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, and vibration
- In order to catch fish, anglers need to know what fish like to eat and how to attract fish to their prey
- Fishing lures come in endless varieties and it doesn’t have to be expensive to create your own fishing lures. Making lures can be a lifelong learning activity.
- Explain the six senses fish use to catch and eat food.
- Name several foods fish eat.
- Build their own fishing lures using wooden dowels and using bottle caps.