| 4th Grade - Adult
| Half Day 3 hrs
Through photography and with a focus on phenology, students learn about the earth’s changing atmosphere and its effects. A large portion of this class is centered toward outdoor exploration.
Upon completion of the Changing Climate class, students will be able to:
- Understand that all aspects of activity on earth deal with energy as a currency.
- Identify and investigate environmental issues and potential solutions.
- Define climate, want, need, resource, energy and power.
- Examine phenology events and compare this to the current climate in order to understand how large-scale climate change can affect biology.
- Construct a digital snapshot of phenology.
- Understand cause and affect relationships through scientific data.