By Jessica Vance
Student scholarship opportunity for outdoor learning on the North Shore.
Thanks to funding partners, Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center, located in Finland, Minnesota, is offering scholarships to schools.
Does your school qualify?
Your school may qualify for scholarships at either the school-wide or individual student level.
Scholarships can be used for tuition, lodging, and meals for 3 days/2 nights or 5 days/4 nights for students in grades 4–12, for groups from 15 to 350 people.
School year and summer programming is available.
About Wolf Ridge
Wolf Ridge is an accredited residential environmental school located on the North Shore featuring a nationally recognized curriculum that aligns with state academic standards, Common Core, and Next Generation Science Standards. Instructors involve students in the direct observation, inquiry, and exploration of wild forests, wetlands, lakes, and streams.
- 2,000-acre classroom on the North Shore
- 68-acre field station on Lake Superior
- 18 miles of hiking and ski trails
- Multiple lakes and streams
- Dining hall with produce from our organic farm
- Indoor rock-climbing walls and outdoor ropes courses