By Jolene Brink
Jolene is part of the Wolf Ridge marketing team. Her favorite season is the North Shore of Minnesota right about now.
October 2021 Issue
- A Successful Reopening: Discover all the successful programs that transpired at Wolf Ridge this summer upon reopening.
- View from the Ridge: Moving Targets – Wolf Ridge’s executive director summarizes recent challenges and triumphs at Wolf Ridge.
- The Leaders of the Pack: Consider Wolf Ridge in your estate planning.
- 2022 Wolf Ridge Calendar: Use our calendar as a fundraiser for your school’s trip to Wolf Ridge or purchase for gifts.
- Wolf Ridge Salutes Kris MacPherson: Read about the role Kris played in Wolf Ridge programs.
- Food For Thought: Minnesota Wild Rice: Ponder the importance of wild rice in Minnesota’s cultural history and as a natural resource.
- 2021-2022 Seasonal Naturalists: Meet this year’s graduate naturalists.
- Wolf Ridge Staff Update: Check in on what is happening in the lives of past Wolf Ridge staff.
- Summer Programs 2022: Dream about these fun activities that you can participate in at Wolf Ridge next summer.
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter to learn about upcoming events.