By Jessica Vance
May 2023 Almanac
- Tales of Discovery: Read these stories and learn about the different paths that lead to discoveries at Wolf Ridge.
- View from the Ridge: Executive Director, Peter Smerud, shares about the importance of learning outside and state and national movement towards outdoor learning for all.
- Increasing Outdoor Learning for Young Minnesotans: Check out this grant that can help you bring your group to Wolf Ridge.
- Northern Shrike: Be surprised by this unusual songbird.
- New Wolf Ridge Team Members: Meet the most recent additions to our team.
- Wolf Ridge Staff Update: Explore the exploits of alumni.
- New Briefs: Recent Wolf Ridge activities shared in a paragraph.
- Profile Triton High School: Learn about this high school that attends Wolf Ridge.
- Welcome Summer Staff: See who’s who on our summer staff.
- 2024 Wolf Ridge Calendar: These calendars are ready for your school’s fundraising.
- Programs 2023: Sign up for your adventure today!
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October.