By Wolf Ridge Naturalist
October 2022 Issue
- Ropes Course Revision – Find out about the recent enhancements to the Adventure Ropes Classes.
- View from the Ridge – Reflect with Executive Director Peter Smerud on the life changing experience that a Wolf Ridge visit can provide.
- Wolf Ridge is Hiring.
- Give to the Max Day – Donate to Wolf Ridge on November 17, 2022.
- Leaders of the Pack – Be inspired.
- Mothing: My Newest Pursuit – Follow Wolf Ridge naturalist, Joe Walewski as he gets drawn into the fascinating world of moths.
- Profile: Stephanie Carpenter – Meet Wolf Ridge’s program director.
- News Briefs – Read about the latest activities on the Ridge.
- New Wolf Ridge Team Members – Meet more new permanent staff.
- 2022-23 seasonal naturalists
- Wolf Ridge Staff Update – Discover the newest events in the lives of these staff.
- Summer Programs – Start dreaming about new summer’s adventures at Wolf Ridge.
- 2023 Wolf Ridge Calendar – They are here! Please your order soon.
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October.