By Carrie Anderson
May 2020 Issue
- Rising to the Challenge – re-vamping our curriculum for distance learning.
- View from the Ridge – How is Wolf Ridge handling the pandemic?
- Distance Learning with SEAK – High school outdoor learning continues with new on-line format in the Twin Cities.
- Food Fosters Health and Hope reflects on the farm’s food production and how farming builds resiliency.
- Pandemic Crossroads – What are other non-formal schools like Wolf Ridge doing to continue to share their lessons?
- Schools and Groups – Who came (or planned on coming) from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020?
- 2021 Wolf Ridge Calendars – featuring Bryan Hansel.
- Meet William Kelley Elementary School – Celebrating 50 years at Wolf Ridge in the fall of 2020!
- Smells of Spring and Summer – There may be some surprises in store…
- Fall Programs and Workshops
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter to learn about upcoming events.