By Carrie Anderson
May 2021 Issue
- Virtual Field Trips Here to Stay Read about Wolf Ridge’s accomplishment with its virtual field trip offerings.
- View from the Ridge Executive Director Pete Smerud, reports on a positive-looking future.
- $1,000+ Donors
- Wolf Ridge News Briefs Learn about happenings at Wolf Ridge during COVID.
- 50th Anniversary Speaker Series Mark your calendars with these upcoming speakers and visit our website to watch the ones you missed.
- Senses of Survival Discover why taste and smell are important to survival.
- Profile: Breck School Meet Breck School as they divulge in their Wolf Ridge experiences.
- 2022 Calendar Check out this fundraising opportunity.
- The Blue Coat Network Enjoy this story of networking and support.
- Wolf Ridge Staff Update Find out what’s new with your favorite past Wolf Ridge staff.
- Upcoming Programs Scout these summer program possibilities and sign up for your adventure today!
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter to learn about upcoming events.