By Carrie Anderson
October 2020 Issue
- Surviving COVID-19 – See how Wolf Ridge is doing financially during COVID-19.
- Wolf Ridge Adaptations – Executive Director Pete Smerud shares changes made by Wolf Ridge to survive the pandemic in the View from the Ridge.
- News Briefs – Updates on Wolf Ridge activities.
- ABC’s of Viruses – Discover the basics of viruses.
- Profile – Carlyle Miller – Meet a Wolf Ridge fundraiser.
- Tribute to Jeff Klimmek – Read about an early inspirational leader to our summer camp programs.
- Wolf Ridge Staff Update
- 2020 Programs – Check out our new day-use programs.
- 2021 Wolf Ridge Calendars – Support Wolf Ridge by buying and selling Wolf Ridge calendars.
About the Wolf Ridge Almanac
Each issue features specific topics in environmental education and natural history. Other regular articles include Wolf Ridge updates, upcoming events, and more. Published three times annually in February, May, and October. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter to learn about upcoming events.