Memorial Weekend Day Pass
Saturday, May 29, 2021
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Join us for a day of outdoor fun and adventure. Come for all or part of the day.
- challenge yourself on the Adventure Ropes course
- canoe under the towering cliffs that soar above Wolf or Raven lake
- meet our Great Horned Owl and Red-tail Hawk
- 18 miles of trails available–hike to Marshall Mountain for a spectacular view of Lake Superior, along forested streams, and more
- solve the mystery and locate our geocache–equipment available on request
- take the “Green Choices” self-guided tour of the campus’s renewable and sustainable features
- check out what’s growing on our organic farm
- visit the Wolf Ridge Store
- picnic or soak in the sun on the deck overlooking the Sawmill Valley
$39 per person for the entire day
NOTE: Close-toed footwear is required on the Adventure Ropes Course.