Campus is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19
While Wolf Ridge continues our mission-driven work for schools, families, and youth, our campus is closed to visitors due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19. We hope to see you at a future date.
When you arrive, park in one of the lots and walk up to the office. We’ll set you up with a map and a few suggestions on places to visit and see what’s going on. For directions or contact information, go to our Contact page.
Things To Do…
- take a short walk to beautiful over-looks
- check out what’s growing on our organic farm
- visit interpretive displays
- meet some of our education animals
- hike, ski, or snowshoe (18 miles of trails)
- pick up our “Green Choices” brochure take a self-guided tour
- learn how to bring your group of 12 or more to Wolf Ridge
- Activities and classes such as indoor rock climbing, adventure ropes, and canoeing are available only to visiting groups with advance reservations.
- Hiking trails are available for public use only after checking in at the office.
- We do not have outdoor equipment for public rental.
- Wolf Ridge property is not open to the public for camping.