Wolf Ridge During COVID-19
Updated August 3, 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, this page offers a summary of how we are adapting our programs and campus. Our priority remains the safety and well being of participants and staff.
Stories about our response to COVID-19 can be found in our May Almanac Newsletter.
Wolf Ridge Campus Currently Closed to Public Use
- Staff and planned deliveries only.
2020-21 School Year Programs
- Wolf Ridge is keeping abreast of CDC recommendations for schools and residential programs as we make plans for the coming school year.
- We plan to open for school and group visits in December, providing state and federal guidelines allow this.
- Schools with existing reservations will be sent occasional updates from Wolf Ridge.
- Lead teachers, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions at any time. With reduced staff hours, our response may be delayed.
- Inquiries: Email email@example.com to talk about bringing your group to Wolf Ridge – new groups are always welcome!
Online Learning Opportunities Through Wolf Ridge
Adventures in Learning Curriculum
Wolf Ridge is excited to provide standards-based lessons for learners of all ages. Students explore Wolf Ridge and outside in their own backyards – experiencing nature from a variety of perspectives including – science, history, culture, art, and literature. Each can be used as an interactive StoryMap, video, and online student worksheets, or as a paper-based lesson to deliver to students. Ten standards-based lessons have been released. See Wolf Ridge’s online Adventures in Learning.
Wolf Ridge Farm
- We are excited to be growing food to distribute through the AEOA at local food shelves this summer.
- Look for “order out” weekly wood-fired pizza nights on Fridays beginning June 19. Check our home page for announcements and details.
- In the summer of 2021, we plan to resume Summer programming, including Summer Youth Camps, Family Camps, Grandparent-Grandchild Camps, IBP Bird Banding Workshops, and Adult Workshops.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions.
- Our contact form is the easiest way for us to route your question to the correct person.
- You can also call 218-353-7414. Please leave a message. We will return your call within a week.
Wishing you good health,
Wolf Ridge ELC