February, 2018 Almanac Newsletter
- “Another National and Wolf Ridge First” Wolf Ridge was the first environmental learning center to be accredited by the North Central Association as a school. Now Wolf Ridge is the first to have students live and learn in a building constructed to Living Building Challenge standards.
- Pete Smerud, executive director, shares the story of how Wolf Ridge renovating to LBC standards is changing local business to use more sustainable methods. He also updates us on the “Making Waves” campaign.
- Danielle Hefferan acquaints us with the people who are helping Wolf Ridge make the LBC a reality in “Making it Reality.”
- “Wolf Ridge News Briefs” and “Staff Update” tells readers about other happenings and people at the Ridge.
- Meet Dave Chase on our profile page.
- Read about Wolf Ridge’s curriculum makeover in “Lesson Plan Update.”
- “Snowflakes” enlightens readers about these tiny works of art.
- Check out our program offerings for 2018.
Download or view the February Almanac