Energy in Your Home
How do we use energy in our daily lives and what are its impacts? How can your everyday decisions save energy?
For this Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning lesson, you will…
- Gain a better understanding of how energy is used around the home.
- Make a solar oven and experiment with using it in different locations.
- Journal about your personal energy use and solar cooking experiments.
- Categorize your own energy consumption into essential and non-essential.
This Energy in Your Home StoryMap presentation has everything you need. Click to start, then scroll through the pictures, questions, videos, and links. Do the suggested activities along the way.
Share your Adventure
Are you interested in sharing how the Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning series has inspired you to get outside, explore, and learn? Submissions will be posted on the new Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning blog. Submit a photo of
- your nature journal entry
- an outdoor discovery
- something you made as part of your learning adventure
- ways you are using the Adventures in Learning lessons and activities
Lesson support for teachers and parents
Help us create more great content
Experience Wolf Ridge in person
Bring your school or group