Express your artistic side! We will bring out our creative sides by working on creating a giant exhibit of temporary art made of nature, in nature, featuring you! We’ll explore the materials found all around you and their colors, shapes and textures, then watch as your masterpiece springs into being!
For this Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning lesson, you will…
- Go outside and create your own earthwork using a variety of natural materials.
- Share your art and describe your creative process to another person.
- Write or draw in your nature journal about the experience.
This Earthworks StoryMap presentation has everything you need. Click to start, then scroll through the pictures, questions, videos, and links. Do the suggested activities along the way.
Share your Adventure
Are you interested in sharing how the Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning series has inspired you to get outside, explore, and learn? Submissions will be posted on the new Wolf Ridge Adventures in Learning blog. Submit a photo of
- your nature journal entry
- an outdoor discovery
- something you made as part of your learning adventure
- ways you are using the Adventures in Learning lessons and activities
Lesson support for teachers and parents
Help us create more great content
Experience Wolf Ridge in person
Bring your school or group