Grow friendships while sharing fun and exciting adventures. Learn about yourself and others as you connect with Wolf Ridge’s camp community of explorers.
- Voyageurs – Part of our traditional camp designed to introduce community, leadership and team building skills.
- Farm Feast and Fire – Join fellow teen farmers as you explore, harvest, and cook at the Wolf Ridge Organic farm.
- Angling to Archery – Campers build fishing and archery skills while learning responsible hunting and fishing practices.
- Wildlife Camp – Designed for campers who wish to get up close and personal with animals.
- Rock the Ridge Leadership Camps – A life-changing combination of learning, exploration, and personal growth through integrated in-camp and wilderness trip experiences.
- Ultimate Survival 2-week option focusing on survival and outdoor skills.
- BWCAW 5-day Canoe Trip – Paddle and learn wilderness camping skills in the Boundary Waters (note for those entering grades 7-8)
- SHT 5-day Backpack Trip – Hike and learn wilderness camping skills on the Superior Hiking Trail (note for those entering grades 7-8)