Grow friendships while sharing fun and exciting adventures. Learn about yourself and others as you connect with Wolf Ridge’s camp community of explorers.
Due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, Wolf Ridge will not be hosting any groups or camps between now and September 1, 2020. Our priority during this time is the safety and well being of our participants, staff, and the broader community. See all COVID-19 updates.
- Voyageurs – Part of our traditional camp designed to introduce community, leadership and team building skills.
- Farm Feast and Fire – Join fellow teen farmers as you explore, harvest, and cook at the Wolf Ridge Organic farm.
- Angling to Archery – Campers build fishing and archery skills while learning responsible hunting and fishing practices.
- Wildlife Camp – Designed for campers who wish to get up close and personal with animals.
- Rock the Ridge Leadership Camps – A life-changing combination of learning, exploration, and personal growth through integrated in-camp and wilderness trip experiences.
- Ultimate Survival 2-week option focusing on survival and outdoor skills.
- BWCAW 5-day Canoe Trip – Paddle and learn wilderness camping skills in the Boundary Waters (note for those entering grades 7-8)
- SHT 5-day Backpack Trip – Hike and learn wilderness camping skills on the Superior Hiking Trail (note for those entering grades 7-8)