Explore new-found independence while you venture out and discover the natural world. Nurturing counselors and enthusiastic naturalists teach skills that will give you the confidence you need to step out and explore the north woods.
Due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, Wolf Ridge will not be hosting any groups or camps between now and September 1, 2020. Our priority during this time is the safety and well being of our participants, staff, and the broader community. See all COVID-19 updates.
Week-long overnight camps
- Discoverers – Part of our traditional camp program and geared perfectly towards first time campers.
- Eco-Artists – Combine the great outdoors with artistic expression in the natural environment.
- Green Energy Camp – Campers will use inventive and creative activities to incorporate science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to explore the world of renewable energy.
Shorter stay camps
- Summer Sampler – If you want to try out Summer Camp but not feeling like a whole week, this mini camp is the perfect option.
- Day Camps – All the fun of camp without the overnights.