As a Drop-In Visitor
Visiting the North Shore area? Stop by in any season.
1 of 5
Trails are marked, but be sure to pick up a map when you check in at the office.
2 of 5
Stop by the Science Center and explore the displays.
4 of 5
Visit in any season during business hours.
5 of 5
Please check in at the office when you arrive.
We’re Open Monday – Friday, 8-4.
When you arrive, park in one of the lots and walk up to the office. We’ll set you up with a map and a few suggestions on places to visit and see what’s going on.
Things to do…
- take a short walk to beautiful over-looks
- check out what’s growing on our organic farm
- visit interpretive displays
- meet some of our education animals
- hike, ski, or snowshoe (18 miles of trails)
- pick up our “Green Choices” brochure take a self-guided tour
- learn how to bring your group of 12 or more to Wolf Ridge
Activities and classes such as indoor rock climbing, adventure ropes, and canoeing are available only to visiting groups with advance reservations. Hiking trails are available for public use only after checking in at the office.
We do not have outdoor equipment for public rental.
No public camping is allowed on Wolf Ridge property.