October Almanac Newsletter
Recent pronouncements from the Pope, presidential contenders, and world leaders have made it clear that energy, food, and fresh water are critical environmental topics for discussion and action.
Read our October 2015 Almanac for stories of how Wolf Ridge is taking action regarding these topics.
- Check out this year’s seasonal naturalists and what Wolf Ridge alumni are doing.
- Discover how reflection is important to learning.
- Skate on Lake Superior (or not) with Luciana Ranelli in the nature notes column.
- Meet Elizabeth Williams, Wolf Ridge’s education outreach coordinator.
- Find the perfect Wolf Ridge adventure for yourself and family on the program pages.