February 2017 Almanac Newsletter
- “Petals Opened: Living Building Challenge,” The February 2017 Wolf Ridge Almanac lead article guides us through the intricacies of the Living Building Challenge standards and terminology. Peter Smerud, executive
- Peter Smerud, executive director, and Russ Bierbaum, board chair share heartfelt stories of the generosity and challenges of our Making Waves capital campaign.
- “Wolf Ridge News Briefs and Touching Lives’ features the many ways Wolf Ridge staff have been leaders in the environmental education world.
- Meet new program staff member Danielle Heffernan.
- Learn about what is causing the decline in frog populations around the world in “BD in Frogs.”
- Find out what is new with alumni in the staff updates.
- The ‘Brains and Learning’ article teaches us how the stages of brain development affect our learning.
- The 2018 Wolf Ridge calendar show-cases images of up-and-coming photographer Benjamin Olson.
- Mark your calendars with stimulating programs and events happening at Wolf Ridge.
Download the February Almanac Newsletter