February 2016 Almanac Newsletter
The February 2016 Wolf Ridge Almanac reveals two long-standing dreams at Wolf Ridge that are rapidly becoming a reality.
- Our outdoor classroom now includes land on Lake Superior!
- Major capital improvement construction will start this summer with a new staff dorm. West Dorm revision will follow.
- Learn about our “Making Waves” capital campaign.
- “On the Nature of Learning” focuses on the ‘lightbulb’ moment of learning.
- Get a peek at some Long-eared Owls and learn a bit about their naturalist history.
- Meet Rod Kuehn the person working behind the scenes with Wolf Ridge’s phenology tracking program.
- Check out upcoming summer and fall programs.